Natural Factors 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil softgels contain 100% pure salmon oil that has a naturally occurring ratio of nearly 1:1 EPA to DHA. The oil is extracted solely from already harvested salmon using fish parts that would otherwise be wasted, thereby conserving existing stocks. Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is regularly tested for chemical residue and heavy metals to ensure a safe and pure source of fish oil.
- Supports cardiovascular health, cognitive health, and brain function
- Provides a full spectrum of fatty acids including EPA and DHA
- Contains naturally occuring astaxanthin and vitamin D3
- Derived from a sustainable source under strict conservation guidelines
- Utilizes clear enteric softgels for targeted delivery with no fishy aftertaste
GET THE OMEGA’S YOU NEED WITH WILD ALASKAN SALMON OIL!
Complete Omega 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil from Natural Factors is the leading product of its kind, providing the full spectrum of 17 synergistic active fatty acids (including omegas 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9) in their naturally occurring ratios – just as nature intended! This ecologically friendly 100% salmon oil comes with the assurance of being the purest, highest quality oil of its type. The wild salmon that Natural Factors uses to produce Complete Omega 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil come from the pristine waters of Alaska, where the deep waters of the north pacific are amongst the most unpolluted in the world. Natural Factors uses a controlled temperature proprietary extraction method, which ensures the sensitive nutrients are preserved and our Enteripure enteric softgel technology guarantees targeted delivery to the small intestine with no fishy aftertaste. [SOFTGELS]Each Capsule Contains:
- 1300 mg
- Wild salmon oil
- 263 mg
- Total omega-3 fatty acids
- 107 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- 93 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- 63 mg
- Other omega-3 fatty acids octadecatetraenoic acid, docosapentaenoic acid, linolenic acid, heneicosapentaenoic acid, eicosatrienoic acid
- 33 mg
- Total omega-6 fatty acids linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, eicosadienoic acid
- 3.3 mg
- Total omega-5, 7 & 8 fatty acids myristoleic acid, palmitoleic acid, margaroleic acid
- 193 mg
- Total omega-9 fatty acids oleic acid, gadoleic acid, erucic acid, nervonic acid
- 364 mg
- Other omega fatty acids
- 26.7 mcg
- Astaxanthin (naturally occurring)
- 1.67 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (naturally occurring)
EnteripureTM softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), vitamin E.
There are no reviews yet.