My Magic Mud Official Stockist
After using Magic Mud’s revolutionary formula, your teeth will feel polished and clean as if you had just visited the dentist. Although this unique product is black in color, it is flavorless in taste. It is safe for all ages to use and the ingredients are so natural you could swallow them! There’s much to learn about how this unique product works, so please read on.
My Magic Mud Tooth Powder is the original activated coconut shell charcoal and calcium bentonite clay based tooth powder and has been lab tested to ensure that it is safe for your enamel and will not cause sensitivity. The high pH level will kill cavity-causing bacteria and can even eliminate “dragon” breath. In fact, countless customer testimonials suggest that regular use has actually reversed their tooth and gum sensitivity while boosting their oral health.
How to use My Magic Mud: use this tooth brushing powder once a day in place of toothpaste. It is a dark ultra-fine powder blend, which we suggest using just before you go to bed, or before taking a shower. However, you can also use My Magic Mud in the morning, or if you wish to make your smile sparkle before going out – just brush lightly with toothpaste afterwards to remove any “mud” that remains.
The “magic” in My Magic Mud Tooth Powder is in the simplicity of this blend, each natural ingredient playing an important part individually and synergistically.
- The activated coconut shell charcoal scrubs your teeth squeaky clean while actively detoxifying your mouth. It is a grit-free, ultra fine granular that is food grade and gentle on the enamel.
- Calcium bentonite clay improves your dental hygiene and re-mineralises your enamel, lifting the toxins right out of your gums and teeth through a process known as ‘adsorption.’
- Certified organic mint extract and certified orange peel extract are a natural anti-inflammatory and for added whitening power.
Magic Mud has put every ingredient under the microscope and only use what works. Be careful of brands that intentionally complicate their formulas and include ingredients they haven’t analyzed for abrasivity and pH levels
you are making a difference:
- Choose toothpaste that is free from synthetic chemicals and made from just four simple ingredients.
- Family business making the product in the USA.