CanPrev Iron Bis-Glycinate Liquid helps to prevent iron deficiency anaemia, form red blood cells and support red blood cell functioning.
- Product Line: Women
- Liquid form
- Provides 20mg of elemental iron per tablespoon in a format that is gentle on both the stomach and the digestive tract
- A high absorption form without bowel irritation
- Enhanced with vitamins C, active B6, B12, and folate to help maximize absorption
- CanPrev’s Iron Bis-Glycinate 20 is a chelated iron that prevents or reduces the side effects, such as constipation, diarrhea, upset stomach and stomach pain, that are so common with iron supplements
- An iron deficiency can leave you fatigued, less focused and vulnerable, with a weakened immune system.
- Iron is needed for several key enzymes to assist in energy production and metabolism, particularly in DNA construction
- No binders, fillers, wheat, artificial sugars, flavours, colours, preservatives
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Soy free
- GMO free
- Refrigerate after opening
- Recyclable container
- Formulated and made in Canada
There are no reviews yet.