Coconut has been used as a traditional superfood in many cultures around the world. In the Philippines, it is referred to as the “tree of life” and in India as “the tree, which provides all the necessities of life.” Shredded coconut is a source of Iron and a high source of Fiber.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A high source of Fiber
- A source of Iron
- Contains nutritious plant based saturated fats known as medium chain fatty acids
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients, oils or coatings
- Organic Traditions Shredded coconut can be eaten alone or combined with other Organic Traditions superfoods in order to create a delicious and nutritious trail mix.
- Certified Organic Coconut