Natural Factors Ubiquinol Active CoQ10
Natural Factors Ubiquinol Active CoQ10 is the active form of coenzyme Q10 which is naturally produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. CoQ10 helps maintain cardiovascular health and offers antioxidant protection for the maintenance of good health.
A vitamin-like essential nutrient, coenzyme Q10 facilitates energy delivery to metabolic processes in the body. Due to its role in ATP synthesis, CoQ10 affects the function of all cells in the body, making it essential for health of all tissues and organs. It is known to have a beneficial impact on immune performance, cardiovascular performance, and on liver and kidney performance. CoQ10 also provides antioxidant protection against oxidation in the body.
Natural Factors Ubiquinol QH Active CoQ10 is the active form of CoQ10, which is produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. Blended with organic flaxseed oil, these softgels are a source of omega-3 fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) for the maintenance of good health.
- Greater absorbtion that conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
- Helps restore serum ubiquinol levels that decline rapidly after age 40
- Provides sustained, natural energy to fight age-related fatigue
- Supports vital organ function
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Provides antioxidant protection agains free radical damage
- Improves mental sharpness