L-TRYPTOPHAN FROM NEW ROOTS!
Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, used by the brain to produce serotonin, a necessary neurotransmitter which transfers nerve impulses from cell to cell, and is responsible for normal sleep. New Roots L-Tryptophanis formulated to help alleviates stress, benefit the heart, assist in weight control as an appetite suppressant, and enhance the release of growth hormone. [VCAPS]
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide in a non‑GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
- 220mg Of Pure L-Tryptophan
- Essential Amino Acid Use By The Brain To Produce Serotonin
- The Body Turns Tryptohan Into Niacin If You’re Deficient
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Regular Sleep Patterns